Seventy Hyal 2000 (3 x 2ml)
71 products successfully shipped and delivered.
Seventy Hyal 2000 is a bio-stimulating, injectable skin booster intended to help treat the physiological depletion of hyaluronic acid (HA) within the skin. The supplementation of hyaluronic acid (HA) delivers moisture-surging hydration whilst simultaneously stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin.
Seventy Hyal 2000 makes for the perfect skin rejuvenation treatment to improve skin texture and skin laxity whilst adding gentle volume. Aside from helping to influence the structural and functional elements of the skin, the main unique selling points are: to hydrate, contour and add glow. Seventy Hyal 2000 can be used for facial enhancements to create a radiant appearance or alternatively, it can be used to rejuvenate the neck area, décolleté and hands.
Please note: No needles are pre-packaged with Seventy Hyal 2000. We would recommend purchasing the BD Microlance (30G x 13mm) to use alongside this skin booster – available to purchase here.
- Contains one of the highest molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) formulations on the current market (> 2000 kDa)
- Results are expected to show almost immediately with full results showing two weeks post-treatment
- Covered by leading insurance providers, Insync and Cosmetic Insure
- Bio-stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin within the skin
- Rejuvenated the skin to improve skin texture, skin laxity, dehydrated skin and crepiness
- With a HA concentration of 90mg per 6ML
- High molecular weight sodium Hyaluronate 1.5, obtained by bacterial fermentation without any chemical modification.
- Other ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate 2H20, Monosodium Phosphate 2H20 water for injection.
- Contains three 2ml syringes (pre-filled) with a HA concentration of 90mg per 6ml. Each syringe is singularly sealed and contains 30mg/2ml.
Prescription item zero VAT, Stock item VAT payable